NCRC’s Annual Conference is one of the nation’s largest gatherings of community nonprofits, policymakers, government officials, small businesses, banks, and academia, all coming together to create a just economy.
The conference will feature:
- A wide range of cutting-edge sessions on community organizing and advocacy, housing, access to capital and credit, workforce and community development, fair lending, and business development
- The foremost experts and advocates sharing new developments, best practices, and innovative ideas for community reinvestment
- Keynote addresses from prominent officials and leaders in the field
- NCRC’s Hill Day and Congressional Luncheon
- The 2018 NCRC National Achievement Awards Dinner
We look forward to seeing you there. Register today!