With only a week left until the 2012 NCRC Annual Conference, be sure to register to take advantage of the valuable training and great lineup of events. Here’s just a taste of what’s to come…
“Serving and Protecting America’s Consumers” a question and answer session with top Consumer Financial Protection Bureau directors, including:
- Patrice Ficklin, Assistant Director for Fair Lending;
- Peggy Twohig, Esq., Assistant Director for Non-bank Supervision;
- Hubert “Skip” Humphrey III, Assistant Director of the Office of Older Americans;
- Zixta Q. Martinez, Assistant Director for Community Affairs; and
- Jesse Leary, Deputy Assistant Director of Research.
This session will take place Wednesday, April 18, 3:30-5:00pm.
On Wednesday, April 18 at 7pm we will be joined by Eugene Ludwig, former Comptroller of the Currency, who will speak during our Chairman’s Reception.
Also, here’s just a taste of the workshops we’re hosting this year:
- From Dodd-Frank to Occupy and Everything in Between: Holding Wall Street Accountable to Protect Families and Communities;
- Ensuring that the Public Benefits: Using Mergers and Acquisitions as a Vehicle for Increasing Bank Investment in your Community;
- From Distress to Success: Turning Abandoned Homes Into Affordable Housing While Creating Jobs;
- A New Regulation to “Affirmatively Further Fair Housing”: How it Affects Your City, Agency or Organization;
- Broadening the Money Stream: How Traditional and Non-Traditional Finance Options Can Help Small Business Growth.