Would you suggest this conference to a colleague or a friend? Why?
- Yes! Great network of people gathered together to learn and talk about what needs to be done!
- Yes, because it is more then a conference it’s a excellent training week that gives you a lot of content and ideas of things to do or do better.
- Yes. The quality of the workshops and networking opportunities were really good.
- Yes. This is always the best Conference. Both the content and the context of the Conference are ideal for those of us working locally in our community. Having attended every single one since 1992, I have seen the Conference improve each year.
- Yes … although NCRC is clearly in the consumer advocacy column, I think there was an effective attempt to include other voices and opinions (e.g. at the last panel), which I really appreciated.
- It is a great opportunity to network with others. It offers the opportunity to network with various agencies or department chairs. It is also a great learning opportunity.
- I would definitely suggest the conference, because I gained information and knowledge the will be an enhancement to the service I provide as housing counselor.
- ABSOLUTELY! The 2011 NCRC conference was the most comprehensive yet, linking CRAto an overall community and development perspective.
- It was a chance to be with many people who share a passion for the promise of Liberty and Justice for all Americans. I felt a lot of support for our work and the need to build community and organize a strong foundation to face the serious challenges in today’s economic and political climate.
- Yes – networking opportunities were great and I had a nice overview of federal policies that I wouldn’t have received elsewhere.
- Yes. NCRC’s conference melds wonderful (and advanced) content with direct action advocacy. This makes it standout among other national/regional professional development experiences.
Why would you attend next year’s conference?
- I find these conferences very educational and often inspiring.
- Great networking opportunities & workshop content.
- Good learning and relationship building event.
- Housing counseling training rebooting my passion for the field. Your speakers’ intrinsic knowledge well just makes it look like you’re shooting from the hip. Timeliness of sessions.
- Always refreshing to see the number of people fighting for the same issues.
- Advance practitioner workshops, the energy and inspiration, and (I know this sounds corny) giving hope for a better day when things are looking dark.