- This event has passed.
2023 DC Business Expo: Resources For Financial Success
May 3 , 9:30 am EDT – 6:00 pm EDT
Join NCRC CDF Operations Director Nayeli Pelayo on May 3 at the 2023 DC Business Expo: Resources For Financial Success, as she speaks on the panel, “Getting Ready for Loans and Grants.”
Position your DC-based business for financial success by learning about resources available from the Department of Small and Local Business Development (DSLBD), Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking (DISB), and DC Public Library (DCPL) and how they can facilitate access to capital partners.
This event is open to DC-based businesses and DC residents exploring entrepreneurship. Expo activities include:
- Small Group Workshops and Panel Discussions
- Funding Prep Needs Assessment with business specialists
- District Capitalized Consultations* for eligible businesses with lenders and funding prep specialists
- Business Tech Skills Training (Pitch deck creation, Canva and Excel for businesses)
- Business Product Creation Tool Overview (3D printing, Podcasting, and more)
- Photo Bomb to Brand Your Business with The Labs
- Rooftop Networking with refreshments
* To participate in the District Capitalized Consultations activity, interested, eligible registrants must respond by 5/2 to the Consultation Request Email that will be sent to all Expo event registrants.
Registration is free, so, sign up today to reserve your spot! Onsite registration the day of the event will also be available.