- This event has passed.
Building Equitable Ecosystems: Capitals, Markets, And Technical Assistance
October 5 , 2:00 pm EDT
Join AARP and NCRC on Thursday, October 5 at 2 pm ET, for a conversation on innovative models of capital access and readiness for small businesses.
The event will focus on the important role of capital and technical assistance in strengthening small businesses owned by people of color by highlighting emerging models of public and private capital deployment and technical assistance that’s preparing business owners for expansion and new market opportunities.
We invite you to join us for dialogue among a distinguished group of leaders:
- Mark Mardid, Associate Administrator, Office of Entrepreneurial Development of the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Dedrick Asante-Muhammad, NCRC
- Paul Disselkoen, PayPal
- Carolina Martinez, CAMEO
- Patrice Green, Surdna Foundation
- Cindy Rasmos-Davidson, El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Lachelle Bell, Catapult Greater Pittsburgh
- Theresa Harrison, George Street Services, Inc.
- Anne Wellde, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
We hope you will join us for this important and timely discussion.